Makita 12V Max Red 4-point Cross Line Laser SK106DZ
- 1 Horizontal and 1 Vertical lines - laser projects 1 horizontal line and 1 vertical line, intersecting at 90 degrees.
- 4 point laser emission - Upper/Lower/Left/Right points.
- High Brightness Red Laser - provides bright laser beam projection visible at a distance of up to 20 metres.
- XPT - for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced.
- 2 mode brightness settings - laser can be emitted in 2 different brightness settings, Eco and High brightness.
- 3 mode line selection - line beam can be emitted in 3 modes, horizontal only/ vertical only and horizontal and vertical crossline.
- CXT - powered by 12V Max batteries the laser has an extended continuous runtime of up to 84 hrs on max power with a 4.0Ah battery and 32 hrs with a 1.5Ah battery.
- DC Jack - allows power to eb supplied from 18V batteries using a USB adaptor ADP05 and power supply cable.
|Diameter of laser point||2.0 mm @ 5 m|
|Self levelling range||± 4°|
|Measuring tolerance||±3 mm at 10 m|
|Continuous runtime||4.0 Ah = 40 hrs|
2.0 Ah = 20 hrs
1.5 Ah = 15 hrs
Makita 12V Mobile Impact Diver TD110DZ
- Compact lightweight design -ultra compact and lightweight design allows users to comfortably handle the tools for prolonged periods of time
- LED job light -single LED job light with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Battery protection circuit -activated on high battery temperature to protect the battery from damage due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current
- Ergonomically designed handle -In order to provide maximum thrust to the bit, the top back of the handle is ergonomically contoured and widened to perfectly fit the U-shape between thumb and index finger
- Slide type Li-ion battery platform -the new 12V MAx platform featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery provides more stable contact between battery and tool and also provides the same ergonomic design as 18V LxT products
|No load speed:||0-2,600rpm|
|Impacts per minute:||0-3,500ipm|
|Capacity of drill chuck:||6.35Hex mm|
|Max. tightening torque:||110 Nm|
Makita 12V Max 1.5Ah Battery BL1016-L
- New 12 V Max platform, featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology
- Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
|12 V Max||1.5 Ah|
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335