Masterfinish Drive Unit GX200 (RND Bottom) K1620
- The Masterfinish Drive Unit will drive most makes of flexible vibration shafts and pumps.
- Made with a heavy-duty steel frame and spring or rubber vibrating motor mounts for extra durability.
- Heavy-duty 3-tooth drive dog and housing makes for a quick action connection.
- Dished steel base for increased mobility on site.
- Powered by genuine Honda GX200 4-stroke or Yanmar L48N Diesel.
|Drive Dog||3/4" Tooth|
|Motor Speed||3000 rpm|
|Oil Level||600 ml|
|Frame Type||Full Frame|
Masterfinish 2" Flexible Drive Submersible Pump KS212
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only.
- Masterfinish flexible shaft-driven heavy-duty pumps are portable and can be used in a variety of applications.
- Available as standard premium heavy-duty pump or heavy-duty cast iron model - both with stainless steel impeller for improved abrasion resistance.
- Self-priming, choke resistant spindle and oil bath lubrication.
- Fitted with a quick action flexshaft coupling with a 3-tooth drive dog enabling them to be operated by all standard drive units.
- Fitted with an adaptor for cam-lock quick action hose fittings.
- Comes fitted with an anti-kink device; you can move the coil on the shaft to where the pump needs to go over an edge etc. to help prevent the flexible shaft from kinking.
|Max Head Height||22 m @ 3600 rpm|
|Discharge Diameter||50 mm|
|Max Discharge Capacity||62000 L/Hr|
|Size of Solids||25|
|Shaft Length||6 m|