This range of 'super-light-weight' high pressure air compressors has been designed specifically for use with nail guns and similar products in the professional contractor market. Until now it has been necessary to use a large 50L belt driven unit in order to obtain the higher pressures that are needed for use with nailers. The Maxus range provides high pressure with the added advantage of portability.
These units provide the constant high pressure required to bury even long nails into timber frames. They only require standard domestic power supply (240v 10a) and offer a 5 year limited warranty for complete peace of mind.
All units feature easy to read gauges, and low maintenance oil-free pumps.
The CHWX801700DI has the more powerful 1.1HP induction motor, a maximum pressure of 9.3 bar, is also light weight with aircraft aluminium alloy twin tanks and is capable of running 1 x framing nailer or 2 x finishing nailers continuously and can be powered by a 2.4KVA generator. Indexing regulator with precise stepped control.
- Durable aluminum tank - 50 percent lighter than steel tank, making it easier to carry on the job
- Rust-proof tank design eliminates rust marks on driveways and other surfaces
- Ideal for finish and trim jobs
- 1.3 Running HP motor produces maximum air flow with 240 volt power
- Recessed control panel helps to protect gauges
- Dual outlets enable multiple tools to run off one compressor
- MOTOR (HP) - 1.1
- TANK SIZE (L) - 9.5
- INPUT VOLTAGE - 240
- FUSE RATING (AMPS) - 10
- NO. CYLINDERS - 1
- NO.STAGES - 1
- NOISE RATING (dBA) - 82
- MAX PRESSURE (BAR) - 9.3
- PACKED DIMENSIONS (CM) - 43 (H) x 54 (W) x 44 (L)
- WEIGHT KGS 13.6