The anterior and posterior ankle flexibility and lightweight design makes the McGrath II purpose built for ladies that clock up big mileage on foot over rough terrain and those that need the flexibility to operate machinery. Built on the ADAPT sole technology and articulated FIT upper the McGrath II is designed to improve adaption to rough surfaces and is combined with a lightweight design to assist in minimising fatigue and maximising performance.
- SYST-M - Design philosophy that integrates series of technologies and design features to provide movement specific support and flexibility.
- ADAPT - Sole unit technology designed to maximise adaption to uneven terrain and reduce injury risks.
- articulated FIT - Upper design system to allow the natural movement of the foot and ankle from heel strike to toe-off.
- asymBEVEL - Heel shaped to match the natural heel strike position during walking to maximise contact area and provide a smooth ride.
- Ortholite - Breathable memory foam insole that moulds to the foot providing a customised fit and helping to reduce in-shoe friction.
- decouple GROOVE - Flex groove along the length of the sole to provide flexibility to allow a smooth transition from initial contact to foot flat and improve terrain adaption.
- softboard - Constructed on cushioned foam insole board for a smooth ride.
- radiator TECH - Manufacturing technique used to improve the breath-ability of leather and lining materials.
- endurelon - Specifically compounded phylon midsole to improve cushioning rebound characteristics and durability.
- WIDE cap - Wide anatomical shaped toecap to reduce rubbing and nerve impingement.
- FIT CHECK - Registered fitting guide printed on the insole to indicate the correct spacing between the end of the longest toe and the toecap.
- COMPOSITE Toecap - Lightweight, metal free, non-conductive, insulating and airport friendly safety toecap that complies with Australian/New Zealand (AS/NZ S2210).
- slip RESIST-C - Sole slip resistant to soap (SLS) on ceramic tiles and glyceryl on steel plate.
- 300° C Heat Resistant - Nitrile rubber sole that is hard wearing and resistant to extreme heat.
- fuel oil RESIST - Sole resists breakdown to fuel oil.
- ANTI-STATIC - Minimises static electricity build up for safety in volatile environments.
- H2O RESISTANT - Footwear designed to shed water
- LOW catch sole - Low profile sole at the toe to reduce the risk of tripping.
- ScuffCAP - Improves durability in high wear zones.
- REFLECTIVE - Upper contains retro-reflective material to improve visibility in low light conditions.
|Colour||Pink and Black|