- Multi hammer with 4 functions: hammer drilling, drilling without impact in two speeds and chiselling
- Metabo Quick: quick change between SDS Plus hammer chuck and keyless chuck for drilling in wood and metal
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load
- Thumbwheel for preselection of the speed and impact rate
- Two-speed gear unit: two drilling speeds for effective drilling in wood and metal
- Metabo Marathon-motor with dust protection for long service life
- High performance hammer action, precisely mounted in a housing made of aluminium alloy: long-lasting and robust
- Perfect ergonomics thanks to the centre of gravity being near the hand and optimised handle contour
- Bottom switch protected against damage and dust
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Lockable switch for comfortable working in continuous operation
- Cable-protecting ball joint for optimal freedom of motion when working
- With metaBOX, the intelligent solution for transport and storage
|Rated input power||1100 W|
|Maximum impact rate||4500 bpm|
|Max. single blow energy||3.4 J|
|Drill - concrete with hammer drills||28 mm|
|Drill - masonry with core bits||68 mm|
|Drill - steel||13 / 6 mm|
|Drill - soft wood||35 / 30 mm|
|No-load speed||0 - 900 / 0 - 2100 rpm|
|Revolutions at rated load||900 / 2100 rpm|
|Collar diameter||50 mm|
|Cable Length||4 m|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.