- SelfClean: Semi-automatic filter cleaning during breaks for next use
- Compact vacuum cleaner for liquids and dry solids with commercial registration
- Ideal for mobile use due to low weight and compact construction
- For extraction from power tools and to clean construction sites, workshops etc.
- User protection: Certified in accordance with EU standard for L class dust
- Automatic shut-down when vacuuming liquids once the maximum filling height is reached
- Two polyester filter cassettes with large filter area for constantly high suction capacity
- Automatic trailing mechanism for emptying the suction hose completely
- Antistatic basic equipment prevents static charge when using appropriate accessories
- Wind-up mechanism for the cable
- Practical accessory case and storage area
- Storage and transport system: coupling of MetaLoc and vacuum cleaner with the Metadepot 6.31937
|Air output max.||3660 l/min / 130 cfm|
|Vacuum||248 hPa (mbar) / 3.6 psi|
|Filter surface||8600 cm² / 1333 sq.inch|
|Input power max.||1400 W|
|Container volume||25 l / 7 gal|
|Diameter||35 mm / 1 3/8 "|
|Length||3.2 m / 10 ft|
|Weight||11 kg / 24.3 lbs|
|Cable length||8 m / 26 ft|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.