- Use during hard, continuous milling, grinding, drilling and cutting jobs on construction site or work shop
- Auto Clean is an innovative permanent filter cleaning that enables a clean filter at all times and no interruption of work, saving time and money
- Useful for dust and solid particle extraction
- Useful for absorbing nonflammable liquids
- Automatic shut-off is disconnected while it absorbs suction flow when max filling height of container is reached
- suction power regulator
- Integrated socket has auto-start mechanism
- Pleated filter is both washable and durable
- Auto trailing mechanism allows you to completely empty suction hose
- Basic configuration anti static, anti-static hose as accessory
- Extra large wheels and castors with handy wheel-stop
- You can wind up the cable
|Air output at fan(l/min)||3.660 l/min|
|Vacuum (hPa)||248 hPa (mbar)|
|Filter surface||8.600 cm²|
|Rated input power (W)||1.400 W|
|Container volume (L)||35 l|
|Suction hose Diameter (mm)||35 mm|
|Suction hose Length (mm)||3.5 mm|
|Weight (kg)||15 kg|
Tops machine still pulling the bed sheet out of my ass .. would suck a golf ball through a garden hose !
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.