- Powerful 1,400 Watt motor with constant stroke rate for very demanding applications
- Selectable 3-level pendulum stroke for optimum sawing performance in any material
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): integrated weight balance to reduce vibrations
- Robust aluminium die-cast gear housing, coated for optimum handling
- Metabo Quick for changing saw blades without tools
- Saw blade rotatable by 180° for working comfortably overhead
- Depth guide can be adjusted without tools for ideal utilisation of the saw blade and diverse applications such as plunge cuts
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised stroke rates, which remain almost constant under load
- Maximum control with speed control trigger c/w locking function and thumbwheel for stroke preselection
- Integrated LED work light for optimum illumination of the cutting line
- Gear protected against dust and water splashes
- Wide range of uses thanks to the adapted Metabo saw blade range
|Rated input power||1400 W|
|Output power||600 W|
|Strokes in idle||0 - 2800 rpm|
|Saw blade stroke||32 mm / 1 1/4"|
|Pendulum stroke levels||3|
|Weight (without power cable)||4.6 Kg|
|Cable length||4 m|
|Vibration - Sawing wood||12.9 m/s²|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level||93 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||104 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.