- Compact mobile table saw with impressive cutting performance and high comfort for working
- Anti-twist tubular frame construction for highest demands on the building site and during installations
- Cables and all add-on components for transport can be stored on the casing
- Powerful motor with electronic overload protection
- Motor brake for quick stop of the saw blade in 3 seconds
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Soft start for long service life of motor and drive
- Precisely adjustable rip fence with double clamping and quick fastening
- Precise saw blade inclination via gear guide
- Automatic resetting to 0 - 45° after undercuts
- Easy saw blade change with spindle lock
- Splitting wedge can be lowered without tools for hidden cuts and transport
- Precise, extendable table width extension for extra large working surfaces
|Rated input power||1500 W|
|Maximum cutting height 90/45°||80 / 48 mm|
|Maximum cutting width at rip fence||520 mm|
|Maximum material width at mitre fence||195 mm|
|Working height||334 mm|
|Cutting height||0 - 80 mm|
|No-load speed||4200 rpm|
|Cutting speed||56 m/s|
|Saw blade||254 x 30 mm|
|Saw blade swivel range||-1.5 - 46.5°|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.