- Metal bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 10 mm for weld seam preparation with maximum user safety by virtue of a dead-man switch and brake system
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Precise setting of the chamfer angle directly via the guide plates
- Universal milling head with three carbide indexable inserts for all chamfer angles from 0-90°
- Controlled working by virtue of large-scale guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy preparation of weld seams
- Front handle for safe and uniform guidance, adjustable without the need for tools
- Metabo Marathon-motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho Constamatic (TC) Full-wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Patented, mechanical brake system stops the router bit within 2 seconds after switching off
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Protection of the user by virtue of lateral plates for conveying the chips
|No-load speed||12500 rpm|
|Rated input power||1550 W|
|Output power||840 W|
|Type of edges||Chamfer|
|Max. chamfer width 45°||14 mm / 9/16"|
|Max. chamfer height 45°||10 mm / 3/8"|
|Grading of cutting depth setting||0.1 mm|
|Curves smallest outer Ø||75 mm / 2 15/16"|
|Cable Length||4 m|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.