- Highest performance of its class
- Compact angle grinder for low-fatigue working
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Swivelling main handle: High safety and better handling when cutting
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof mounting
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle for vibration damping to protect the user's health
- Side handle can be mounted at three positions
- Metabo safety switch prevents unintentional start
- Restart protection: Prevents unintentional startup after power cut
- Starting current limitation prevents the actuation of the lock on start-up
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
|Grinding wheel ø||180 mm / 7"|
|Rated input power||1700 W|
|Output power||980 W|
|No-Load Speed||8500 /min /min|
|Revolutions at rated load||5700 /min|
|Torque||6 Nm / 53 in-lbs|
|Spindle thread||M 14|
|Weight (without power cable)||3.9 kg / 8.6 lbs|
|Cable length||4 m / 13 ft|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.