Spend BIG on Metabo Cordless products and redeem a Battery/Charger.Find out more
*Terms & conditions apply.Valid until 30/06/2021
Spend BIG on Metabo Cordless products and redeem a Battery/Charger.
Spend big on Metabo Cordless products and redeem a 4.0ah Battery / 12-18V Radio
- Spend $349 - $698 and Redeem 1x 18V 4.0ah LiHD Battery 625367000
- Spend $699 - $998 and Redeem 1x 18v 5.5AH LiHD Battery 625368000
- Spend $999 - $1298 and Redeem 1x 18V 4.0ah LiHD Battery 625367000 and 1x 18v 5.5AH LiHD Battery 625368000
- Spend $1299 - $1998 and Redeem 2x 18v 5.5AH LiHD Battery 625368000 and 1x 12-36V ASC 55 Charger 627047000
- Spend Over $1998 and Redeem 2x 18v 5.5AH LiHD Battery 625368000 and 1x 12-36V ASC 55 Charger 627047000, plus a $200 BCF Gift Card
For more information and redemption go to https://www.metabo.com/redemptions
- Extremely light and compact cordless hammer with integrated extraction interface
- Maximum drill performance, efficiency and service life thanks to brushless technology and high-performance hammer action
- Dust-free drilling with compact dust extraction ISA 18 LTX 24 (accessory)
- Combination hammer with 3 functions: hammer drilling, drilling and chiselling
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): working, also continuously, in a low-fatigue manner whilst protecting the user's health
- Metabo Quick: fast, tool-free chuck for working with SDS-plus and straight shank drill bits
- Vario Constamatic (VTC) Electronics for drilling jobs in materials requiring customised speeds, which remain almost constant under load
- Double safe thanks to electronic and mechanical safety shutdown when the drill jams
- LED work light for optimum view of the drilling site
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Battery pack voltage||18 V|
|Max. single blow energy (EPTA)||2.2 J|
|Maximum impact rate||4500 bpm|
|Drill-Ø concrete with hammer drills||24 mm|
|Drill-Ø masonry with core bits||68 mm|
|Drill Ø steel||13 mm|
|Drill-Ø soft wood||25 mm|
|No-load speed||0 - 1200 rpm|
|Weight (including battery pack)||3.4 kg|
|Vibration - Hammer drilling concrete||10.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
|Vibration - Chiselling||8.6 m/s²|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
|Noise emission - Sound pressure level||91 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||102 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.