Spend big on Metabo and Redeem a Bonus ToolFind out more
*Terms & conditions apply.Valid until 31/10/2021
Spend big on Metabo and Redeem a Bonus Tool
Spend big on Metabo 18V Cordless Products between 1st July - 31st October 2021 and redeem a bonus tool.
- Spend between $699 - $998 and redeem Metabo 12-18V Worksite Radio R 12-18 DAB+ BT 600778590
- Spend between $999 - $1298 and redeem Metabo 18V 6L Compact Vacuum Cleaner AS 18 L PC 602028850
- Spend over $1299 and redeem Metabo 18V 6L Compact Vacuum Cleaner AS 18 L PC 602028850 and Metabo Cool Box
For more information and redemption go to https://www.metabo.com/redemptions
- Extremely high discharge force, also suited for processing particularly viscous materials
- Infinitely variable setting of the discharge speed for precision working
- Metabo Quick: quick, tool-free change between cartridges and film bags
- No dripping thanks to automatic retraction of the gear rack
- Optimal material use thanks to almost complete discharge
- All-metal gear for long service life
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Battery pack voltage||18 V|
|Discharge pressure||7259 N|
|Holder size||400 ml|
|Feed rate in idle||1 - 10 mm/s|
|Suitable for||Cartridges / Foil bag|
|Weight (including battery pack)||2.8 kg|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.