Metabo 18V Hammer Drill SB 18 LT BL 602316890
- Brushless hammer drill with compact design for universal and demanding applications
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
- High-performance impact mechanism for optimum drilling performance
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- With handy belt hook and bit case which can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Maximum torque - soft||34 Nm|
|Maximum torque, hard||60 Nm|
|Adjustable torque||0.7 - 8 Nm|
|Drill-Ø masonry||13 mm / 1/2"|
|Drill-Ø steel||13 mm / 1/2"|
|Drill-Ø soft wood||38 mm / 1 1/2"|
|No-load speed||600 / 0 - 2100 rpm|
|Maximum impact rate||31950 bpm|
|Chuck capacity||1.5 - 13 mm|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 4.0Ah 625367000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.