Bonus Via Redemption until 31 January 2021 - Spend more than $349 on any Metabo 18V Cordless Products and Redeem a battery from Metabo.
For more information and redemption go to https://www.metabo.com/au/en/info/news/promotions/
Metabo 18V 125mm Cordless Angle Grinder W 18 LTX 125 Quick 602174850
- Robust and wear-resistant 4-pole motor
- Slim motor housing for ideal handling
- Battery pack can be swivelled for working in hard to reach places.
- Detachable dust filter for protection from intruding particles
- Tool change without key
- Twist-proof protective cover, can be adjusted within seconds without tools
- High torque
- Electronic soft start
- LED for information about specific situations (e.g. triggered no-volt release switch)
- Thermal overload protection
- no-volt release switch
- Multifunctional monitoring system to protect the machine and battery pack
- AIR COOLED technology for speedy charging and long service life
- Robust battery packs with capacity display
|Grinding wheel||125 mm|
|Idle revolution||8.000 /min|
|Spindle thread||M 14|
|Weight (including battery pack)||2.4 kg|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 5.5Ah 625368000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.