Bonus Via Redemption until 30 June 2020 - Spend $649-$1248 on any Cordless 18V Tools and Redeem any one item. Spend over $1248 onany Cordless 18V Tools and Redeem any two items.
For more information and redemption go to https://www.metabo.com/au/en/info/news/promotions/
Metabo 18V Impuls Drill 120Nm with Quick Chuck BS 18 LTX BL Q I
- Brushless drill/screwdriver with maximum power for demanding applications
- Metabo Quick System: quick change of bit retainer and bits, for flexible working
- Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
- Precision Stop: electronic torque control with increased precision for accurate and intricate working
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life
- Handy belt hook and bit holder can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Maximum torque - soft||60 Nm|
|Pulse torque||65 Nm|
|Maximum torque, hard||120 Nm|
|Adjustable torque||1 - 20 Nm|
|Drill Ø steel||13 mm|
|Drill-Ø soft wood||65 mm|
|No-load speed||0 - 500 / 0 - 1850 rpm|
|Chuck capacity||1.5 - 13 mm|
|Weight (including battery pack)||2 kg|
|Drilling in metal||3.2 m/s²|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level||78 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||89 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 4.0Ah
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 36V Superfast Charger ASC 30-36V
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.