Bonus until 31 December 2019 - Metabo 10 Cutting Discs 616359000 and Metabo Cutting Guard Clip 630352000
- Extremely flat gear head permits working at sharp angles up to 43°
- Compact design for quick removal of welding slag, rust or paint in tight places e.g. frame constructions
- Low-fatigue working even at weld seams during out-of-position welding thanks to slim handle
- Tool change without key
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proofed
- Battery pack can be swivelled for working in hard to reach places.
- Detachable dust filter for protection from intruding particles
- Thermal overload protection
- Electronic soft start
- No-volt release switch: prevents unintentional startup after power cut
- Multi-functional monitoring system to protect the machine and battery pack
- Robust battery packs with capacity display
- Metabo Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
|Minimum accessible angle||43°|
|Grinding wheel Ø||125 mm / 5"|
|No-load speed||8000 rpm|
|Spindle thread||M 14|
|Weight (including battery pack)||2.4 kg|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 5.5Ah 625368000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.