Spend BIG on Metabo Cordless products and redeem a Battery/Charger.Find out more
*Terms & conditions apply.Valid until 30/06/2021
Spend BIG on Metabo Cordless products and redeem a Battery/Charger.
Spend big on Metabo Cordless products and redeem a 4.0ah Battery / 12-18V Radio
- Spend $349 - $698 and Redeem 1x 18V 4.0ah LiHD Battery 625367000
- Spend $699 - $998 and Redeem 1x 18v 5.5AH LiHD Battery 625368000
- Spend $999 - $1298 and Redeem 1x 18V 4.0ah LiHD Battery 625367000 and 1x 18v 5.5AH LiHD Battery 625368000
- Spend $1299 - $1998 and Redeem 2x 18v 5.5AH LiHD Battery 625368000 and 1x 12-36V ASC 55 Charger 627047000
- Spend Over $1998 and Redeem 2x 18v 5.5AH LiHD Battery 625368000 and 1x 12-36V ASC 55 Charger 627047000, plus a $200 BCF Gift Card
For more information and redemption go to https://www.metabo.com/redemptions
Metabo 18V Hammer Drill 120Nm SB 18 LTX BL I 602352890
- Brushless hammer drill with maximum power for demanding applications
- Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
- Precision Stop: electronic torque control with increased precision for precise, delicate working
- High-performance impact mechanism for optimum drilling performance
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life
- With handy belt hook and bit case which can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Maximum torque - soft||60 Nm|
|Pulse torque||65 Nm|
|Maximum torque, hard||120 Nm|
|Adjustable torque||1 - 20 Nm|
|Drill-Ø masonry||16 mm|
|Drill-Ø steel||13 mm|
|Drill-Ø soft wood||65 mm|
|No-load speed||0 - 500 / 0 - 1850 rpm|
|Maximum impact rate||32300 bpm|
|Chuck capacity||1.5 - 13 mm|
|Weight (including battery pack)||2.2 kg|
Metabo 18V 125mm Brushless Grinder WB 18 LTX BL 125 Quick 613077850
- Unique encapsulated Metabo brushless motor with optimum protection from dust provides quick work progress and the highest efficiency for any application
- Fast brake system with safety spindle for highest user protection: stops the disc within 2 seconds after switching off and prevents the nut from coming loose during the braking process
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor if the grinding/cutting wheel jams thus reducing the risk of kickback.
|Grinding Wheel||125 mm|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 8.0Ah 625369000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.