Bonus Via Redemption until 30 September 2020 - Spend more than $349 on any Cordless 18V Products and Redeem an item from Metabo.
For more information and redemption go to https://www.metabo.com/au/en/info/news/promotions/
- Oscillating cordless multi-tool with high performance comparable to that of a mains powered version
- Indispensable for interior construction work such as cutting, sanding, scraping and grinding of different materials
- Tool holder for maximum compatibility with other makes of accessories
- Metabo Quick tool change system for time-saving convenient change of accessories
- Fast and powerful thanks to the combination of a large oscillation angle of 3.2° and VTC electronics to maintain constant speed even under load.
- Extra bright double LED lights for good visibility of the working area
- Slim design and non-slip softgrip surfaces for optimised handling and comfort
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life.
|Type of battery||Li-ion|
|Orbital frequency in idle||7.000 - 18.000 /min|
|Oscillation angle left/right||1,6 and deg;|
|Base plate, dimensions from corner to corner||93 mm|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 5.5Ah 625368000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.