Bonus Via Redemption until 31 January 2021 - Spend more than $349 on any Metabo 18V Cordless Products and Redeem a battery from Metabo.
For more information and redemption go to https://www.metabo.com/au/en/info/news/promotions/
- Oscillating cordless multi-tool with high performance comparable to that of a mains powered version
- Indispensable for interior construction work such as cutting, sanding, scraping and grinding of different materials
- Tool holder for maximum compatibility with other makes of accessories
- Metabo Quick tool change system for time-saving convenient change of accessories
- Fast and powerful thanks to the combination of a large oscillation angle of 3.2° and VTC electronics to maintain constant speed even under load.
- Extra bright double LED lights for good visibility of the working area
- Slim design and non-slip softgrip surfaces for optimised handling and comfort
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life.
|Type of battery||Li-ion|
|Orbital frequency in idle||7.000 - 18.000 /min|
|Oscillation angle left/right||1,6 and deg;|
|Base plate, dimensions from corner to corner||93 mm|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.