Spend above $699 on Metabo Cordless Products to redeem.Find out more
*Terms & conditions apply.Valid until 31/01/2022
Spend above $699 on Metabo Cordless Products to redeem.
This offer is only valid for spending above $699 on purchase of Metabo Cordless Products during the promotional period.
- Spend between $699 - $998 on Any Metabo 18 V Cordless Products and Redeem 1X CC 18 LTX BL (600349850) Cordless Angle Grinders.
- Spend Between $999 - $1298 on Any Metabo 18 V Cordless Products and Redeem 1x SSE 18 LTX BL Compact (602366850) Cordless Sabre Saw
- Spend Over $1298 on Any Metabo 18 V Cordless Products and Redeem 1 x SXA 18 LTX 125 BL (600146850) Cordless Random Orbital Sanders
Products must be purchased in the promotional period 01/11/2021 to 31/1/2022 from an approved Metabo Australia dealer. All redemption offers must be received by close of business 28/2/2022. Only one redemption per transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Innovative torque Clutch System
- Expanded Application Spectrum.
- Air Cooled Technology For speedy Charging & Long Life Service.
- Cuts 1.6 mm Sheet Metal.
- Super Hardened Steel Shears.
- No Jugged Edges.
Metabo Charger ASC30 12-18V Li-Ion Air Cooled
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs (14.4V - 18 V)
- "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Very low stand-by input power
- New charging management system
Metabo 18V Li-ion 5.2Ah Battery 321000350
One year after the world premiere of 4.0 Ah battery packs for power tools, Metabo is again the first manufacturer in the world to introduce the next, even more powerful generation with 5.2 Amp hours (Ah) to the market in May. 4.0 Ah battery packs allowed professionals in trade and industry to work 33% longer, compared to the 3.0 Ah battery packs that are still widely used on the market, now 5.2 Ah now takes you 75% further! With 100% compatibility with all voltage classes using the Metabo Li-ion "slide-in" battery platform.
This means that fit all current existing 18 volt tools and chargers! Metabo Ultra M technology is the reason for such innovation and is the reason why Metabo is able to offer a 3 year warranty unlimited to charge cycles on the battery (3 year warranty granted once the end user registers the tools online).
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.