Spend above $699 on Metabo Cordless Products to redeem.Find out more
*Terms & conditions apply.Valid until 31/01/2022
Spend above $699 on Metabo Cordless Products to redeem.
This offer is only valid for spending above $699 on purchase of Metabo Cordless Products during the promotional period.
- Spend between $699 - $998 on Any Metabo 18 V Cordless Products and Redeem 1X CC 18 LTX BL (600349850) Cordless Angle Grinders.
- Spend Between $999 - $1298 on Any Metabo 18 V Cordless Products and Redeem 1x SSE 18 LTX BL Compact (602366850) Cordless Sabre Saw
- Spend Over $1298 on Any Metabo 18 V Cordless Products and Redeem 1 x SXA 18 LTX 125 BL (600146850) Cordless Random Orbital Sanders
Products must be purchased in the promotional period 01/11/2021 to 31/1/2022 from an approved Metabo Australia dealer. All redemption offers must be received by close of business 28/2/2022. Only one redemption per transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Metabo 18V 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill KHA 18 LTX BL 24 Quick
- Extremely light and compact cordless hammer with integrated extraction interface
- Maximum drill performance, efficiency and service life thanks to brushless technology and high-performance hammer action
- Dust-free drilling with compact dust extraction ISA 18 LTX 24 (accessory)
- Combination hammer with 3 functions: hammer drilling, drilling and chiselling
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): working, also continuously, in a low-fatigue manner whilst protecting the user's health
- Metabo Quick: fast, tool-free chuck for working with SDS-plus and straight shank drill bits
- Vario Constamatic (VTC) Electronics for drilling jobs in materials requiring customised speeds, which remain almost constant under load
- Double safe thanks to electronic and mechanical safety shutdown when the drill jams
- LED work light for optimum view of the drilling site
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging
|Max. single blow energy (EPTA)||2.2 J|
|Maximum impact rate||4500 bpm|
|Drill-Ø concrete with hammer drills||24 mm|
|Drill-Ø masonry with core bits||68 mm|
|Drill Ø steel||13 mm|
|Drill-Ø soft wood||25 mm|
|No-load speed||0 - 1200 rpm|
|Weight (including battery pack)||3.4 kg|
|Vibration - Hammer drilling concrete||10.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
|Vibration - Chiselling||8.6 m/s²|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
|Noise emission - Sound pressure level||91 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||102 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 4.0Ah
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners
Metabo 36V Superfast Charger ASC 30-36V
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.