Spend big on Metabo Cordless products and redeem a Battery/RadioFind out more
*Terms & conditions apply.Valid until 30/04/2021
Spend big on Metabo Cordless products and redeem a Battery/Radio
Spend big on Metabo Cordless products and redeem a 4.0ah Battery / 12-18V Radio
- Spend $349 - $698 and Redeem 1x 18V 4.0ah LiHD Battery 625367000
- Spend $699 - $9989 and Redeem 1x 12-18V Worksite Radio R 12-18 DAB+ BT 600778590
- Spend over $998 and Redeem both 1x 18V 4.0ah LiHD Battery 625367000 and 1x 12-18V Worksite Radio R 12-18 DAB+ BT 600778590
For more information and redemption go to https://www.metabo.com/redemptions
18v cordless stirrer powered by a powerful 18 V Li-Ion battery pack that can easily mix very dense materials such as mortar, glues and premixed concrete.
- Cordless stirrer for powerful mixing on the construction site.
- Speed trigger with lock on switch: easy control of speed, no splash & prevent unexpected start.
- Minor effort to guide the stirrer thanks to ergonomically favourable handle position.
- Robust metal gripping frame to protect against damage.
- Battery pack is protected by its location on the top and helps to ensure perfect balance when stirring.
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)- Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain almost constant under load.
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating.
- Electronic soft start for splash-free working and greater control at start up.
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Battery pack voltage||18 V|
|No-load speed||0 - 750 rpm|
|Maximum stirring paddle diameter||120 mm|
|Max. RECOMMENDED mixing quantity||40 L|
|Bit retainer||Female thread M 14|
|Weight (including battery pack)||4.2 kg|
|Sound pressure level||76 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||87 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.