- For effective removal of plaster, adhesive residues, soft screed and old paint from walls, ceilings and floors
- Three level reduced high-performance gear for maximum torque and high output
- Fast work progress thanks to large milling diameter
- Milling depth can be adjusted comfortably and without tools
- Robust protective cover made from die-cast aluminium with spring-mounted brush rim for low-dust working
- Support ring for easy guiding of the machine and stop for working near edges
- Adjustable front handle for safe and uniform guidance when milling without the need for tools
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics with thumbwheel: for working with customised speeds for the materials used that remain almost constant under load
- Electronic soft start for smooth startup
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional startup after power cut
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive if the tool jams for safe working
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Aluminium flange for long service life for heavy tools, e.g. diamond cup wheels
|Milling head||128 mm / 5 1/32"|
|Milling depth max.||6 mm / 1/4"|
|Torque||9 Nm / 80 in-lbs|
|No-Load Speed||800 - 2800 /min|
|Rated input power||1450 W|
|Output power||780 W|
|Revolutions at rated load||2800 /min|
|Spindle thread||M 14|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.