- Ideal for electric installations to lay cables and empty pipes under plaster with cutting depths up to 40 mm
- Maximum work progress by means of powerful motor, constant speed and two-speed high-performance gear
- Robust aluminium die-cast hood with rubber rolls and optimal handle position for comfortable guiding of the machine
- Pushing cut for optimal view of the marking line
- Channel width and cutting depth can be set
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Electronic soft start and restart protection for safe working
- LED signal informs about overload or active restart protection
- Clean, low-dust working by means of connecting a Metabo all-purpose vacuum cleaner (certified with ASR 35 M ACP)
- Suitable for slitting grooves up to a width of 30 mm without centre in one workstep (with special accessories)
- Also suitable for cutting with only one diamond cutting disc
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the disc stop unexpectedly
|Adjustable cutting depth||10 - 40 mm|
|Possible groove widths||9 mm|
|Cutting disc Ø||125 mm|
|Rated input power||1900 W|
|Output power||1120 W|
|No-load speed||5000 rpm|
|Revolutions at rated load||4200 rpm|
|Weight (without power cable)||4.6 kg|
|Cable length||4 m|
|Noise emission - Sound pressure level||93 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||104 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.