- For charging Metabo NiCd battery packs of 24-25.2 V, as well as Li-ion battery packs of 24-25.2 V (Cordless combi hammers KHA 24)
- The battery packs must be suitable for being pushed on to the charger
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 15 minutes at 1.4 Ah
- For connecting to 230 / 240 V, 50-60 Hz (EU)
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery packs are subsequently charged with maintenance charging current.
- and quot;AIR COOLED and quot; function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
- and quot;Refresh and quot; function: with NiCd battery packs, the natural self-discharge can result in the cells in the battery pack having different charging levels. This means that the full battery pack capacity is no longer available for the application. If you notice such an effect, restore the full battery back capacity in the and quot;Refresh and quot; mod