- For convenient sanding of primed surfaces on walls or ceilings
- Optimum balance when working, as the centre of gravity of the machine is not at the sanding head
- Variable length adjustment: can be shortened or extended quickly and easily. Ideal for narrow rooms or high ceiling rooms
- M-Clean technology: Effective extraction through the machine housing for maximum flexibility of the sanding head
- Sanding near edges, corners and adjoining sections - time-saving and effective
- Ideal adaptation of the flexible sanding head to the surface for good work results
- Optimum extraction results thanks to spring-mounted brush rim that adapts to the surface.
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics for working with customised speeds for the materials used that remain almost constant under load
- Ergonomically shaped aluminium handle bar and T-handle for comfortable holding in different positions Optional LED light to help detect imperfections and serrations and ensure a perfect finish.
- Simple, quick and tool-free exchangeable shaft directly on site if needed
- Putting down the machine without kinking the hose and cable
- With extensive range of grinding media for every application
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
|Diameter of grinding plate||225 mm|
|No-Load Speed||1.000 - 1.650 /min|
|Rated input power||500 W|
|Output power||270 W|
|Possible machine length||1.051 mm/1.555 mm/2.059 mm|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.