- Light, compact planer for planing, rebating and chamfering
- Adjustable planer depth and notch depth
- Aluminium die cast and milled cut planer base with V-groove for easy chamfering
- Parallel guide / rip fence for precise guiding of the planer
- Grip area with non-slip soft-grip surface
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Angled chip ejection adapter for controlled ejection of the wood shavings
- Easy to empty textile dust bag for working without extraction facilities
- Strap on the planer base for stopping the machine and to protect the work piece
- Easy blade change of the robust reversible carbide planer blades
|Planing width||82 mm|
|Adjustable planing depth||0 - 2.6 mm|
|Maximum notch depth||9 mm|
|No-load speed||17000 rpm|
|Rated Input Power||620 W|
|Output Power||360 W|
|Revolutions at rated load||11200 rpm|
|Length of planer base||295 mm|
|Weight (without power cable)||2.7 kg|
|Cable Length||4 m|
|Vibration - Planing soft wood||1.7 m/s²|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
|Noise emission - Sound pressure level||85 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||96 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.