- Low fatigue as never before: compact angle grinder with smallest handle circumference in its class for perfect ergonomics
- New, patent-pending Metabo Marathon motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof mounting
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: direct mechanical decoupling in case of jamming of the disc minimises kickback - for high safety and swift progress; proven for decades
- Gear housing can be mounted turned in 90° steps for left-handed operation or for cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
|Grinding wheel||100 mm / 4"|
|Rated input power||900 W|
|Output power||550 W|
|No-Load Speed||10500 /min /min|
|Revolutions at rated load||7500 /min|
|Torque||2.5 Nm / 22 in-lbs|
|Spindle thread||M 10|
|Cable length||2.5 m / 8 f|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.