- Extremely light and flat random orbital sander with symmetrical design for easy change of hands or operation with two hands
- Orbit diameter 2.5 mm for highest surface quality with good material removal
- Non-slip paddle switch with dead man function for safe starting and optionally also control of the speed
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) Full-wave Electronics for grinding with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load
- Electronic presetting of the desired speed range
- Soft start minimises surface damage when placing the machine on the work surface
- Unique Metabo brushless motor highest efficiency when grinding, also in continuous mode
- Low vibrations for convenient continuous mode
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Separate main switch protects from unintentional start
- Motor and plate brake permits quick placing down of the machine after use
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Multi-hole sanding pad for effective extraction and a longer service life of the sanding medium
- When working with 125 mm sanding sheets, the sanding pad "multi-hole" Ø 125 mm can be used (accessory 630264000)
- Service-friendly with exchangeable cable
|Diameter of backing pad||150 mm|
|No-load speed||4,000 - 10,000 rpm|
|Rated input power||350 W|
|Revolutions at rated load||10,000 rpm|
|Orbit diameter||2.5 mm|
|Weight (without power cable)||1 Kg|
|Cable length||4.3 m|
|Noise emission - Sound pressure level||71 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||82 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||2 dB(A)|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.