Spend big on Metabo and Redeem a Bonus ToolFind out more
*Terms & conditions apply.Valid until 31/10/2021
Spend big on Metabo and Redeem a Bonus Tool
Spend big on Metabo 18V Cordless Products between 1st July - 31st October 2021 and redeem a bonus tool.
- Spend between $699 - $998 and redeem Metabo 12-18V Worksite Radio R 12-18 DAB+ BT 600778590
- Spend between $999 - $1298 and redeem Metabo 18V 6L Compact Vacuum Cleaner AS 18 L PC 602028850
- Spend over $1299 and redeem Metabo 18V 6L Compact Vacuum Cleaner AS 18 L PC 602028850 and Metabo Cool Box
For more information and redemption go to https://www.metabo.com/redemptions
- Powerful cordless crosscut saw for assembly jobs with high cutting output
- Compact light weight, suitable also for one-handed transport
- Sliding function for wide work pieces.
- Effective internal chip and dust extraction via dust scoop and chip collection sack
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock
- Motor brake for quick stop of the saw blade in 3 seconds
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for highest demands
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points
- Cutting line laser and LED work light with energy-saving automatic switch-off
- Infinitely extendable table width extension, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath
- High sliding rear fence profiles for safe sawing
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front
- Depth stop for easy creation of grooves
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum protective cover required
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life.
|Max. cutting speed:||48m/s|
|Maximum cutting width:||90°: 305mm|
|Maximum cutting depth:||90°: 65mm|
|Straight cut (90°/90°):||305mm x 65mm|
|Double mitre (45°/45°):||205mm x 36mm|
|Turntable setting:||Left: 47°|
|Saw blade tilt:||Left: 47°|
|Saw blade:||216 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||760mm x 475mm x 340mm|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.