- The latest generation of cutting discs with ceramic abrasive grain
- Maximum cutting performance with extremely high tool life thanks to using ceramic special corundum and new bonding
- Highest productivity and work progress
- Low in iron and sulphur and chlorine (Fe + S + Cl ? 0.1 %)
- For all rust and acid resistant steels (V2A, Nirosta, INOX), high-allow steels, spring steels, tool steels.
|Quality class||CA 46-U M-Calibur Inox|
|Diameter x thickness x bore||115 x 1.6 x 22.23 mm|
|Maximum speed||13300 /min|