- High precision and stability for highest cutting quality
- Quiet belt path thanks to balanced flywheels with rubber coating
- Top and bottom HSS precision three-roller guide of the band saw blade for accurate cutting results, adjustable without tools
- Two cutting speeds for various applications and materials
- Precise parallel guide with double clamping and quick fastening
- Quiet induction motor, maintenance-free and robust.
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Easy inclination adjustment of the grey cast iron saw table for precise incline cuts thanks to toothed ring guide
- Quick-action clamping lever and door opening without tools for easy saw blade change
- Blade clamp indicator with scale for easy control of the blade tension
- Tool-less height adjustment of the saw blade guard
- LED work light for illumination of the cutting line
- External extraction possible for low-dust working
- Drawer for simple disposal of collected sawdust
- Extendable table width extension for processing large workpieces
- Radius cutting with circle sawing attachment (accessory)
- Regrinding surfaces and curved sawing cuts with belt sanding attachment (accessory)
- Stand with wheels for comfortable change of position
|Dimensions||665 x 980 x 1600 mm|
|Support surface||560 x 400 mm|
|Working height without stand||1000 mm|
|Sawing bench swivel range||0 - 45°|
|Cutting height||170 mm / 6 1/2" mm|
|Passage width||307 mm|
|Cutting Speed||410 / 880 m/min|
|Saw belt length||2240 mm|
|Rated input power||900 W|
|Output power||660 W|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.