- Versatile, multiple purpose sander will sand even as well as cambered surfaces, plastics, non-ferrous metals, wood and sheet steel
- Best finish is achieved due to rotating and additional oscillating movement of the backing pad
- Variospeed (V) electronics
- Thumb wheel allows pre-selection of speed
- Get max removal wit the innovative TurboBoost switch that enables extra power reserves to be employed
- The Power Control System means no scratching the work piece when you place the running machine onto the material
- Duo Oscillating circuit setting makes it easy for finishing or more cutting
- Ball bearing is dust proof
- Bearing housing is durable die cast aluminum
- Hook & Loop-faced backing pad
- Ergonomic non slip rubber support on both housing and handle
- Intec filter system in dust extraction unit makes it ideal for multiple cleaning jobs
- Dust extraction outlet is external
|Diameter of backing pad mm||150|
|No-load speed /min||13100|
|Rated input power W||350|
|Output power mm||180|
|Speed at rated load /min||8.500|
|Oscillating circuit mm||2.8/6.2|
|Weight (without mains cable) kg||2.2|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.