- Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum performance even in anti-clockwise operation, e.g. for the removal of stubborn screws
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load
- Thumbwheel for speed preselection
- Two-speed gearbox
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Handle with non-slip soft-grip surface
- Cable-protecting ball joint for optimal freedom of motion when working
- Wear Indication for Carbon Brush
|Rated input power||1300 W|
|Output power||730 W|
|Drill Ø steel||16 / 10 mm|
|Drill-Ø soft wood||40 / 25 mm|
|No-load speed||0 - 1100 / 0 - 3100 rpm|
|Revolutions at rated load||1100 / 3100 rpm|
|Maximum torque, hard||44 / 14 Nm|
|Collar diameter||43 mm|
|Chuck capacity||1.5 - 13 mm|
|Drill spindle with hexagonal recess||6.35 mm|
|Drill spindle thread||1/2"|
|Weight (without battery)||2.7 kg|
|Cable length||4 m|
|Drilling in metal||4.2 m/s²|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level||84 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||95 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|
You may be interested in this
XXL WARRANTY (THE METABO 3 YEAR WARRANTY)
If a machine purchased after January 2004 is registered within 4 weeks, Metabo grants an extended warranty of 3 years, also starting with the date of purchase of the machine to the end user/customer.
Registration can be effected exclusively online at www.metabo-service.com and can be done by the customer themsleves. The customer will receive the XXL warranty confirmation by email or can print it immediately. This confirmation is always relates specifically to one machine.
When tendering a warranty claim, the XXL warranty confirmation or the registration printout has to accompany the sales receipt illustrating the date of sale.
MANUFACTURER'S DECLARATION OF WARRANTY
Notwithstanding statutory requirements, Metabo provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence, but in all cases for a minimum of 1 year, commencing from the date on which the tool/machine is sold to the end user.
The warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship only.
When making a claim under the warranty, the original proof of purchase bearing the date of purchase must be submitted. The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by Metabo's own service stations, or authorised Metabo warranty service agents.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- incorrect use, overloading of the machine (example: use of jigsaw in pallet construction), or fitting non-approved accessories
- use of force, damage caused by external influences or foreign bodies such as sand or stones
- damage caused by non-observance of the instructions for use such as connection to an unsuitable mains supply or voltage or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- normal wear
The warranty also does not cover tools/machines, which have been partially or completely dismantled.