While working, the auto self-leveling feature keeps the beam horizontal, even if the laser is subjected to vibration or jostling. Larger than usual bright LCD display provides battery condition info.
Designed and manufactured to be strong and ultra durable, the rotor head is sealed in a glass housing so that it is completely watertight and dust proof. 600 RPM makes it ideal for machine control applications or use with hand-held detectors.
- 100% automatic self leveling lets you set up for operation with the push of just 1 button. Never any level bubbles or screws for adjustment.
- During work, the automatic self leveling keeps the beam horizontal, even as the laser is exposed to knocks and vibration
- The large LCD display provides battery condition information.
- Accuracy ±10 seconds ( ±1/16 /1.5mm) is made possible by the ML 10x
- Over size self leveling range is enhanced by a Level Alert feature you may select. Level Alerts lets you know if the unit is distributed during normal use. Rechargeable batteries make for cost effective use, as much as 10x the cost of alkaline or similar batteries.
- Tool-less battery change
- Only takes about an hour for a full charge hour and provides a working time of around 20 hours.
|Working range with laser sensor (metre)||150 radius|
|Accuracy (mm/m)||5 / 100|
|Leveling range (percent)||± 5|
|Rotational speed (rpm)||600|
|Laser/Optics||Diode (Nm)||650 Maximum output (Mw)||2.5|
|Battery||7.2 V rechargeable - 1.4 Ah. Battery life approximate (hr)||20 Recharge time, approximate (hrs)||1|
|Dimensions LWH) (mm)||195 X 110 X 180|
|Weight with battery (gr)||1800|