The ML 14i is made to be durable and strong with the rotor head sealed in a rugged housing that makes it fully water and dust-proof.
- Auto self-leveling, horizontally and vertically. Used without slope, the auto self leveling maintains the beam either horizontal or vertical, even if subjected to knocks and vibration
- The ML14i is dual grade and capable of working with grades from 0 to 10% in either X- and Y-directions.
- If it sustains knocks or vibrations when working with grades, a special Level Alarm is activated User friendly, easy to read LCD display plus a simple control panel. You can perform all functions using the Remote Controller with two way radio communication and laser
- The ML 14i is a split-beam laser in that it emits 2 beams perpendicular to each other, making it easy to put up walls perpendicularly or use the vertical beam when you need to transfer measurements from the floor to the ceiling Equipped with an innovative scanning mode in which the laser beam scans quickly back and forth over a fixed angle choice
- Scanning mode boosts beam visibility by as much as 20 X as compared to normal rotation.
|Working range interior, visible (m/ft)||30 /150|
|Working range with laser sensor (m radius)||150|
|Leveling range (percent)||± 5|
|Rotational speed (rpm)||0/30/60/180/360/600|
|Laser/Optics (Nm)||Diode: 650 Maximum output (mW)||2.5|
|Battery (Ah)||7.2 V rechargeable such as Makita type - 1.4 Battery life (approx hours)||20 Recharge time (approx hours)||1|
|Dimensions (LWH mm):||195 X 110 X 180 Dimensions (inches)||7.8 X 4.4 X 7.2|
|Weight with battery (lbs)||4|