Milwaukee 18V Fuel GEN III 1/4" Hex Impact Driver M18FID2-0
The M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver provides fast driving speeds and maximum power in a compact design. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers up to 226 Nm of torque increasing user’s productivity for the most demanding fasteners on the job. At only 116 mm in length, this is the most compact tool in its class, allowing users to have more access in tight spaces. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and or over-discharge. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power, for greater versatility.
- Maximum Power - POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides the power for the most demanding applications. Most powerful impact driver in the industry
- Shorter Length - Only 116 mm for more access in tight spaces. Most compact drill in its class.
- Fast Speed Under Heavy Load - Drills faster in high speed, delivering more power and unmatched productivity.
|Peak Torque||226 Nm|
|Chuck Type||1/4" Hex|
|Single Hand Bit Insertion||Yes|
Milwaukee 18V 82mm Planer M18BP-0
- Powerful motor delivers faster material removal at 14,000 rpms.
- Max depth adjustment knob of 0 - 2 mm cut capacity in a single pass.
- Depth adjustment knob with 20 locking positions at 0.1 mm intervals.
- Rebate capacity of 10.7 mm.
- Chip ejection switch allows the user to select left or right chip exhaust.
- Spring loaded kickstand prevents blade from marring the finished surface.
- Bevel/Edge guide allows the user to make straight rebate and bevel cuts up to 45 °
- 82 mm reversible TCT blades.
|No load speed||14,000 rpm|
|Paning width||82 mm|
|Max Planing Depth||2 mm|
|Rebate Depth||10.7 mm|
|Chip Ejection||Left or Right|
|Blade||Double edge carbide|
|Length (tool only)||315 mm|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel 184mm Circular Saw M18FCS66-0
- Maximum Productivity - The brand-new higher performance POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 5,800 RPM to rip through tough applications without bogging down.
- Fast Cutting - The newly designed REDLINK PLUS Intelligence package ensures maximum performance of the tool under load, protecting against overload and overheating.
- Up to 750 cuts per charge - With increases in overall power and run time across the board, this new circular saw boasts performance like none other and can make up to 750 cuts in 2x4 per charge on the new REDLITHIUM-ION High Output 12.0Ah Battery.
|Arbour Size||15.88 mm (5/8")|
|Cut Depth||90° - 63.5 mm|
45° - 47 mm
|Maximum Bevel Capacity||50°|
|Weight (with Battery)||5.9 kg|
Milwaukee 18V High Output 12.0Ah Battery Pack M18HB12
- The High Output 12.0 Ah battery utilises new-to-world cell technology that provide a massive leap in the overall power and capabilities of the pack.
- To take full advantage of the high-power cells, Milwaukee advanced the power delivery system and communication in the pack electronics, driving system compatibility.
- These advancements will help deliver maximum performance on a range of new M18 Fuel products, as well as elevate the performance of the entire M18 system, providing faster application speeds and fade-free power through the full discharge.
- In addition, this massive increase in power made it critical that Milwaukee minimised heat generation through lower impedance cells and optimised pack construction.
- This results in the pack delivering 50% more power and running 50% cooler than the 9.0 Ah battery, so users can work harder and longer than ever before without the need to worry about overheating the pack.
|Amp Hours||12.0 Ah|