Our M18 FUEL Compact Band Saw offers a light-weight, balanced design with the cutting capacity of 82.6 mm for maximum productivity. It protects your tool from drops and debris with a proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers to absorb impacts. The compact band saw features a tool-free locking adjustable shoe that can adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds. The band saw also includes a hanging hook for easy storage in-between cuts, variable speed trigger, LED light to illuminate your cutting area, superior cut visibility, and balanced body design.
- Lightweight, balanced body design at 3.49 kg for maximum control and versatility of applications
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
- Maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Variable speed trigger provides maximum speed control
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- Tool-free locking adjustable shoe: button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Cut capacity with the versatility to cut 82.6 x 82.6 mm material in a single pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 82.6 mm.
- Proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long-lasting rugged protection
- LED light illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
|Cut Capacity||82.6 x 82.6 mm|
|Surface Metres per Minute||0-164.5|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
|Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe||Yes|
|Blade Length||898.5 mm|