- The M18 FUEL Sectional Sewer Machine with ONE-KEY clears the toughest blockages in 51 mm (2") to 203 mm (8@) sewer lines.
- The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence delivers the user the power to clear roots up to 61 m (200 ft) out, providing full power at the maximum capacity of the machine.
- The sewer cable machine features CABLEDRIVE, a first-of-its-kind automatic feed-and-retract system. This reduces user fatigue by eliminating the need to manually pull back the heavy cable from the pipes.
- The M18 REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH OUTPUT 12.0 Ah battery pack powers through multiple jobs on a single charge, delivering the easiest setup and transportation, increased safety and providing power anywhere without the use of extension cords.
- The sectional sewer is compatible with ONE KEY, allowing users to track & manage their investments. If the machine is lost or stolen, it can be flagged inoperable by sending a remote command to the machine to shut itself off the next time it comes within range of any ONE-KEY app.
|Max Drain Line Capacity||61 m|
|Recommended Pipe Sizes||50-152 mm (2-6")|
|Maximum Pipe Size||203.2 mm (8")|
|Cable Capacity||32 mm|
|Feed Type||Manual or Automatic|
|Cable Spin Speed||700 rpm|
|Length / Height||889 mm / 584 mm|
Milwaukee 18V High Output 12.0Ah Battery Pack M18HB12
- The High Output 12.0 Ah battery utilises new-to-world cell technology that provide a massive leap in the overall power and capabilities of the pack.
- To take full advantage of the high-power cells, Milwaukee advanced the power delivery system and communication in the pack electronics, driving system compatibility.
- These advancements will help deliver maximum performance on a range of new M18 Fuel products, as well as elevate the performance of the entire M18 system, providing faster application speeds and fade-free power through the full discharge.
- In addition, this massive increase in power made it critical that Milwaukee minimised heat generation through lower impedance cells and optimised pack construction.
- This results in the pack delivering 50% more power and running 50% cooler than the 9.0 Ah battery, so users can work harder and longer than ever before without the need to worry about overheating the pack.
|Amp Hours||12.0 Ah|
Milwaukee Rapid Charge Station M12-18FC
- Charges all Milwaukee ® batteries up to 40% faster.
- Charges all M12 and M18 batteries.
- Sequential charging.
- REDLINK intelligence communicates directly with the battery.
- REDLINK monitors cell voltage and temperature.
- REDLINK charges to optimise the performance, protect and extend the life of the battery.
|Voltage||12V & 18V|
|Weight (tool only)||0.77 kg|