At only 10-1/4lbs and 18" in length, the M18 Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4" cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2" conduit, 3" angle iron, 3" copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads. The M18 Band Saw also features a work light, blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.Features
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut 10.25 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- 3-1/4 Cut Capacity cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3 copper, 3 angle iron, 2-1/2 conduit.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light illuminates the cut line in dark areas.
- Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer.
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.
|No Load Speed||480|
|Max Capacity (Rectangular)||3-1/4" x 3-1/4"|
|Max Capacity (Round)||3-1/4"|
|Switch Type||On/Off Trigger|
|Tool Weight||10.25 lbs|
- M18 Cordless Band Saw 2629-22
- (2) M18 XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger