- Anti-friction coating is designed to reduce the heat transfer to the blade generated from making a cut. By keeping the blade surface cool, the blades resist getting stuck or slowing down
- Laser cut technology creates vibration slots that are designed to increase accuracy by reducing wobble and warping. They are filled with a polymer to absorb and negate vibrations.
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide teeth are designed to maintain tip sharpness and therefore extend cutting life.
- Blade tensioning ring is incorporated in larger blade sizes (254 mm +) to increase stability and therefore accuracy.
- Framing Blades are designed for fast, aggressive cross cuts where finish quality is second to cutting speed and durability.
|Arbor Size||20 mm|
|Size||7-1/4" / 184 mm|
|Reduction rings included||5/8"|