Milwaukee Tool's dipped gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, all-day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. SMARTSWIPE index fingertips provide full access to touchscreen devices without removing the gloves and the textured nitrile palm provides best in class grip performance. The gloves are made of a nylon and lycra blend to provide all day comfort and wick away moisture and feature high dexterity fingertips to maximize control when handling small objects. Performance / Protection Rating Test Method Scale Rating Abrasion EN388 1-4 3 Cut EN388 1-5 1 Tear EN388 1-4 2 Puncture EN388 1-4 1 TDM Cut ISO 13997 A-F A ANSI Cut ASTM F2992 A1-A9 A1
- Smartswipe Fingertip - Permits the use of touch screen devices without removing gloves
- Textured Nitrile Palm - Best in class grip performance
- Performs better than other materials in wide range of temperatures and oily surfaces.
- Nylon / Lycra Blend - Provides all day comfort and moisture wicking while being a breathable glove design
- 3X more puncture resistant than rubber
- High Dexterity Design - Designed to provide dexterity when handling small objects.
- Proprietary knitting process all day comfort
- ANSI & EN Cut Level 1 Protection
- Abrasion rating 3, Tear rating 2, Puncture rating 1
- Helps prevent injury from sharp objects