Milwaukee Tool's cut resistant dipped gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, all-day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. These gloves feature ANSI and EN cut level V protection to help prevent injuries from sharp objects on the jobsite. Additionally, Milwaukee gloves utilize a double dipped nitrile grip to provide best in class protection from puncture and a dual layer for added durability. SMARTSWIPE fingertips & palms provide full access to touchscreen devices without removing the gloves and also feature high dexterity fingertips to maximize control when handling small objects.
- Smartswipe Fingertip - Permits the use of touch screen devices without removing gloves
- Double Dipped Grip - Best in class grip performance and protection from puncture.
- Dual layer for added durability.
- TDM cut rating E, Abrasion rating 4, Tear rating 4, Puncture rating 4
- Nitrile performs better than other materials in wide range of temperatures and oily surfaces.
- Nylon & HPPE liner material - being a breathable glove design
- 3X more puncture resistant than rubber
- High Dexterity Design - Designed to provide dexterity when handling small objects.
- Proprietary knitting process all day comfort
- ANSI & EN Cut Level 5 Protection
- Helps prevent injury from sharp objects