Big Hawg hole cutters are specifically designed for drilling large holes in rough wood applications with the speed and longevity that HVAC, plumbing, and other professional contractors require.Features
- Aggressive tooth geometry for up to ten times faster cutting than hole saws.
- Deep gullets for easy plug removal.
- Three hardened steel teeth provide maximum durability against unintended nail impacts.
- Cuts up to 600 holes in wood without needing to be re-sharpened.
- Storage space for additional hole cutters.
- (3) hole cutters: 2-1/8", 2-9/16", 3-5/8"
- (1) arbor with pilot bit
- (2) pilot bits
- (1) diamond file
- (1) hex wrench and impact resistant case