Press is a method of joining pipe that uses force to make a connection, eliminating the need to solder, groove, braze, thread, or weld. Utilizing only three short steps, connections can be completed up to 50% faster than traditional methods, and involve no open flame. Most importantly, press eliminates the need to drain and dry a system, enabling fast, professional repairs and increased productivity on service calls.
- Save Time - Up to 50% faster than traditional methods
- Works on a wet system
- Consistent & Reliable
- In-line Design - Delivers unrivaled access and ergonomics
- Easy Opening Jaw Design - Jaws desinged to be opened using just one thumb, optimized for one-handed use
- Smaller size, Better Ballence - The industry's smallest and lightest press tools with the best access around installed pipes on the market.
- Redlink Technology - Utilizing Milwaukee’s Redlink Intelligence, the M12 and M18 Force Logic Press Tools monitor the force output to ensure quality connections and provide the user peace of mind by visually indicating both a secure connection and when the tool needs calibration.
- The smallest and lightest full sized press tool in the market at only 8.0 lbs
- Balanced, in-line design suitable for one-handed use
- Press indicator provides visual assurance of a quality connection
- Industry leading 40,000 Cycles between calibration inspections
- Interchangeable jaws enable the quick adjustments from 1/2" - 2". Rings enable use up to 4"
|Max. press size in metal||4"|
|Weight||(with battery pack) 2.9kg|