- FORCE LOGIC Hydraulic Cable Crimper crimps connectors in less than 3 seconds with 53 kN of force.
- Milwaukee designed and built brushless POWERSTATE motor delivers up to 4x more motor life.
- Best balanced tool and easiest control due to one hand operation.
- Compact in-line and slim jaw design with 350° rotatable head allows easy crimps, even in narrow spaces.
- Revolutionary jaw holds connector for best alignment of cable and connector.
- PFM (Predictive Force Monitoring): Automatically modifies output based on connector, ensuring optimal pressure every time and visualises with a green light.
- Allows connectors up to 300 mm² in copper and 150 mm² in aluminium.
- Universal die reception to fit most common 60 kN U-Dies (C shaped dies) on the market.
- Tool records and stores every crimp made. ONE-KEY enabled for professional report buildings via ONE-KEY adaptor or ONE-KEY app.
- FORCE LOGIC long life reliability: Industry-leading 30,000 cycles between calibration inspections - The tool will continue to work after reaching 30,000 cycles.
- Sealed electronics resist harsh environments with dirt, dust and moisture.
- Battery-tool communication: crimp operation doesn't start to prevent incomplete crimping in case of low charged battery.
- REDLINK individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies.
|Crimping force||53 kN / 6 Tons|
|Crimping range||16 - 300 mm²|
|Crimping time||< 3 s|
|Crimps per battery||> 250 on a 70 mm² copper connector|
|Weight with battery pack||3.7 kg|