The M18 FUEL Blower has the power to clear from 4.6 m, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 0.4 kg lighter than the previous model. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the Powerstate Brushless Motor and redlithium-ion high demand 9.0 Ah Battery deliver 12.7 m³/min and 193 KPH output. The blower features a variable speed trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control. The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is optimised for clearing debris from flower beds without moving mulch. The lock on button allows the blower to be locked on to full throttle, so the operating hand can be relaxed reducing fatigue.
- Increased power: moves more debris from a further distance, increasing productivity
- Power to clear from 4.6 m to clear leaves, jobsite debris, and clippings in a single pass
- Full throttle in under 1 second
- Faster acceleration for instantaneous power
- Light weight design results in less end user fatigue
|Maximum Air Volume||0 - 12.7 m³/min|
|Maximum Air Speed||193 kph|