Milwaukee 18V Cordless Blower M18FBL-0
- The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor has the power to clear from 4.6 m away by delivering up to 13350 rpm with minimum noise
- The M18 FUEL Blower blows out 12.7 m3/min of air consistently over the run-time of the tool
- Air velocity of up to 161 km/h using a variable speed trigger
|Speed||0 - 13,350 rpm|
|Air Velocity||0 - 16 1km/h|
|Air Volume||0 - 12.7 m³/min|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||295 x 200 x 595 mm|
Milwaukee 18v Fuel Hedge Trimmer M18CHT-0
The M18 FUEL Hedge Trimmer has the power to cut 20 mm branches, cuts up to 30% faster, and provides up to 2 hours of run-time per charge on a 9.0 AH REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack. The handle placement and weight distribution provide the best combination of balance and control. The 600 mm blade trims more material in a single pass, increasing reach and productivity, while the blade tip guard prevents damage to the property and the blades.
|Blade length||609.6 mm|
|Cut capacity||19 mm|
|Strokes per minute||3400 spm|
|Weight (with battery)||6.18 kg|
Milwaukee 18v Fuel Brushless Line Trimmer M18CLT-0
- The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor has the power to clear thick brush by delivering up to 5,800 rpm
- Ability to reach full throttle in under 1 second with a variable speed trigger
- Up to 1 hour of run time on a M18 REDLITHIUM-ION High Demand Battery pack
|Run Time||Up to 1 hour using a M18 REDLITHIUM-ION High Demand Battery pack|
|Cutting Swath||355 mm - 406 mm|
|Line Diameter||2.0 mm /2.4 mm|
|RPM||0 - 4,600 / 0 - 5,800|
|Feed System||Bump Feed|
|Length||180 ° (70.8 )|
Milwaukee M18 High Output 12.0Ah Battery Pack M18HB12
- The High Output 12.0 Ah battery utilises new-to-world cell technology that provide a massive leap in the overall power and capabilities of the pack.
- To take full advantage of the high-power cells, Milwaukee advanced the power delivery system and communication in the pack electronics, driving system compatibility.
- These advancements will help deliver maximum performance on a range of new M18 Fuel products, as well as elevate the performance of the entire M18 system, providing faster application speeds and fade-free power through the full discharge.
- In addition, this massive increase in power made it critical that Milwaukee minimised heat generation through lower impedance cells and optimised pack construction.
- This results in the pack delivering 50% more power and running 50% cooler than the 9.0 Ah battery, so users can work harder and longer than ever before without the need to worry about overheating the pack.
|Amp Hours||12.0 Ah|
Milwaukee Rapid Charge Station M12-18FC
- Charges all Milwaukee ® batteries up to 40% faster.
- Charges all M12 and M18 batteries.
- Sequential charging.
- REDLINK intelligence communicates directly with the battery.
- REDLINK monitors cell voltage and temperature.
- REDLINK charges to optimise the performance, protect and extend the life of the battery.
|Voltage||12V & 18V|
|Weight (tool only)||0.77 kg|