Milwaukee 18V Fuel Outdoor Power Head M18FOPH-0
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL Outdoor Power Head delivers the power for a range of applications using the M18 FUEL QUIK-LOK Attachments. The unit is designed to meet the performance, durability and ergonomic needs of professional landscape maintenance and the installed M18 user. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor with 2-speed control provides the option of maximum power for demanding applications, or extending run-time when full power isn’t needed. The QUIK-LOK Coupler is compatible with the Line Trimmer, Pole Saw, Edger, Hedge Trimmer and Extension attachments, providing versatility and lower cost of ownership for the user. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. M18 FUEL technology allows the unit to achieve instantaneous throttle response and deliver best-in-class power and run-time.
- Versatility to complete range of applications by adding on attachments as you need them
- Variable Speed Trigger- Instantaneous throttle response, also allows for feathering trigger
- QUIK-LOK Coupler attachment capable
- 2-Speed Control
- 2-Position Trigger- with added versatility mechanism is required for Pole Saw and Hedge Trimmer Attachment use POWERSTATE Brushless Motor
|No Load Speed||0 - 6,860 rpm|
0 - 8,680 rpm
Milwaukee M18 Fuel Line Trimmer Attachment M18FOPH-LTA
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL Line Trimmer Attachment provides users with the power to clear thick brush and reaches full throttle in under 1 second when attached to the M18 FUEL Outdoor Power Head using the QUIK-LOK connection. The Easy Load Trimmer Head provides you with an easy line loading experience and the ability to load up to 7.6 m of trimmer line in under 30 seconds and up to 6200 rpm. The QUIK-LOK Attachments feature protected drive shafts for increased durability against drops and storage elements. The Line Trimmer Attachment also utilises optimised gearing to manage the cordless M18 FUEL Outdoor Power Head RPM output specifically for line trimming applications. The M18 FUEL Line Trimmer Attachment is part of the M18 FUEL Outdoor Power Equipment Attachment System that provides landscape maintenance professionals the ability to quickly swap out attachments on a single power head, delivering ultimate versatility and a lower cost of ownership.
- Power to clear thick brush- POWERSTATE Motor sustains power under load without bogging down, powering through the most demanding applications
- 355 - 406 mm Adjustable Cutting Swath, 355 mm delivers maximum run-time, while 406 mm maximises clearing power and capacity
- QUIK-LOK Connection
- Easy Load Trimmer Head- load in under 30 seconds. Holds 7.6 m of 2 mm line, holds 6 m of 2.4 mm line
|Cutting Swath||355 - 406 mm|
|Line Diameter||2.0 mm - 2.4 mm|
|Feed System||Bump Feed|
|Speed||0 - 4,900 rpm|
0 - 6,200 rpm
|Length||101.6 cm (40")|
Milwaukee 18V High Output 6.0Ah Battery Pack M18HB6
- Milwaukee introduces the High Output Extended capacity 6.0 Ah battery that provides 50% more power, running 50% cooler and delivering 20% more run time than the popular M18 Red-lithium Extended Capacity 5.0 Ah Battery.
- The High Output 6.0Ah battery is on par with the M18B9 9.0Ah battery as far as Output and price are concerned.
|Amp Hours||6.0 Ah|
Milwaukee Rapid Charge Station M12-18FC
- Charges all Milwaukee ® batteries up to 40% faster.
- Charges all M12 and M18 batteries.
- Sequential charging.
- REDLINK intelligence communicates directly with the battery.
- REDLINK monitors cell voltage and temperature.
- REDLINK charges to optimise the performance, protect and extend the life of the battery.
|Voltage||12V & 18V|
|Weight (tool only)||0.77 kg|